“Because Life Treats Women Differently, We Treat Women Specially”
“Only A Mother Could Care More”
Women’s Healthcare Associates was formed in 1996 by a group of physicians that had been in private practice for several years, consisting of Dr. Rhodesia Castillo, Dr. David Chastain, Dr. Brian Eades and Dr. Clyde Meeks. Dr. Pamela Chandler joined the Group September, 1998. After several years of practicing at separate locations, in November, 2001 Women’s Healthcare Associates Medical Office Building was finally an actual existence. WHA was now able to offer their patients the convenience and availability to schedule the majority of their healthcare needs the same day and at one location, i.e. mammography, sonography, bone density and laboratory testing.
In July, 2003 Dr. Carin Appel joined Women’s Healthcare immediately after completing residency from Texas Tech University.
Women’s Healthcare Associates consists of 7 physicians practicing Obstetrics & Gynecology and 2 Nurse Practitioners.
The partners recognize the following values:
- Respect for each partner, staff person, patient, and business contact
- Friendship among partners and their spouses
- Patient welfare
- Compassion and empathy for each patient
- Preventive health maintenance, psychosocial well-being and aggressive treatment of disease to provide the greatest good for each patient
The mission of Women’s Healthcare Associates is to be the leading specialists in providing
healthcare services to women. We will:
- Provide patient care services with dignity, compassion and the highest ethics
- Work in a partnership with the patient’s for their well being
- Continuously improve the quality of our care
- Be a positive force in the community where we work and live
The vision of Women’s Healthcare Associates is to be recognized by our patients, peers, and employees as the leader in women’s healthcare:
- Dedicated to maximizing our patients’ well being
- Actively pursuing the highest quality